20.9.15

The Many Shades of Fall


So fall is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited! Not only is it boot season but it's also dark lip season, which for my fellow ladies that love a little drama to their makeup would understand. For me there is nothing more sexy than a dark lip. Whether it's a red, purple or even a dark fuchsia pink-I love it. I myself have always been a fan of dark lipsticks, as I was growing up my mother would always put on her signature lip colour. I was so in love, that I remember when I was a teenager I would always try her lipstick before getting into the shower, once I did it for the first time I was hooked. It was later on that fall when I was 19 that I actually decided to purchase my first red lipstick and match it up with my all black outfit and must I say- I looked fabulous hahah. 
Since then, I have experimented on my looks with different lipsticks but I have to admit, there is something about fall and reds that gets me excited.

These are a few of the colours that I love, What are your favourites? And what do you recommend me try next.

comment below 
xoxo



From left to right:Milani-08 Ruby Valentine, Laura Mercier-Red Amour,
Kat Von D-Outlaw, Nars-Cruella, Hourglass-Icon, Mac- All out Gorgeous





From left to right:Milani-21 Sangria, Maybelline-410 Blissful Berry, Mac-Rebel,
Revlon-745 Raspberry Bite, Mac-Diva



No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign