28.9.15

Wedding Bells


Hey guys! Happy Monday <3! Hope you all had a great weekend. This weekend I did a lot of cleaning and ran into a few pictures that I thought would be nice to share. It was for my mom's best-friend's wedding. She has known my mom way before I was born and has always been apart of my life, and has stuck with us through good and rough times. I consider her apart of my family, as she and my mother are 2 of the most amazing women me and my sister could ever look up too. My aunt's wedding took place in June of last year. It was a beautiful wedding and luckily we had good weather. Sometimes its hard to choose what you want to wear, and especially harder when it comes to a wedding. 
I wanted something comfortable and elegant. I don't remember where I got my dress but I was really happy with what I went for. I paired it with some Jessica Simpson nude peep toe heels and a purple Stella McCartney Clutch.

 My mommy and I.


 Mom and the beautiful bride.






Yum!

(theres always a washroom selfie, right? ;P )

No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign