22.9.15

How to: Pebre




Hey guys! So I wanted to share something that I enjoy making at home and its something that my mother taught me to do. Its called Pebre. It's a Chilean condiment that is done to accompany your meal. There are different ways to make it but this is how we like it at home. Generally people from Chile put it on their dinner roll or on top of their meat or even on the traditional empanada.
This is so refreshing and healthy that I'm sure you guys will enjoy- plus its super easy!

Things you will need:


- 2 tomatoes

- Handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (forgot to add it in the picture)
- Salt, and a few tablespoons oil
- Choice of hot sauce (optional- if you want a little bit of heat)






diced up onions


diced up tomatoes and finely chop cilantro


Add oil, salt, hot sauce, and lemon juice

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign