7.10.15

Travel: South America



I was going through some pictures of my trip this year to South America and wow. Can I go back???
I went away for 3 month to Chile and I got a chance to visit Santiago (the capital), Valparaiso, Con-Con, Maitencillo and of course Vina del Mar. The beaches are absolutely incredible, with a lot of activities that were always held for people to participate in. Everything there was full of life and was an adventure everyday. Both my parents are from Chile and have taken my sister and I back when we were younger but to be honest I don't remember much. I stayed with my boyfriend's family which made me feel right at home and were absolutely amazing with me. 
I tried to capture the beauty of this country but I don't think my pictures do it any justice. I was able to go to the markets, which I don't know why but, I loved it! My boyfriend would always laugh because I would always ask if there was one around or if we could stop by one. I went to produce market and also a craft market which included handmade jewelry, clothes, keychains, everything you could think of. Unfortunately since I wanted to try everything, I got sick, but that didn't stop me from exploring what Chile had to offer. Overall I had an amazing trip which I hope I will be able to repeat someday, as I feel super blessed for the beautiful memories I got to take home with me.



Beautiful walk by the beach

Quinta Vergara- Where the famous Music Festival is held

 Best bread of life!!!

 Delish!!


How beautiful! <3



 Raspberry Juice with strawberry and dulce de leche ice cream


 can I please have an apartment infront of the ocean???

the view from the apartments


 The view!

priceless....

fried fish with tomato and avocado salad 


Valparaiso


The markets were amazing


 Cute magnets!



 flowersssss!

 These were actually as good as they look


 Shut the front door!.. Bomb.com




Chhheeesssseeeeeee!!!



No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign