18.10.15

Day At The Farm



Happy Sunday! Today I went to the Downey's Farm Market with my family and it was completley filled with pumpkins! I was so in love! but it was absolutely freezing! (serious face). I didn't expect it to be sooo cold! I wanted to take a lot more pictures to show you guys but to be honest I was so cold that my hands were frozen within a few minutes.
I was also going to film as I had mentioned on my previous post that I was thinking of uploading a vlog on my youtube channel. I did record somewhat- it's not the best as I was freezing and I couldn't keep still hahah. I ended up getting sick and I'm starting to lose my voice :(
My outfit was so cute and I totally forgot to take a picture (sorry guys). Any who my outfit consisted of ripped denim, pink converse, a green parka and a black scarf from Zara.

Getting the hang of editing so hope you guys enjoy:

Click here for youtube channel


Here a few pictures


 Pumpkins <3



My adorable nieces <3










xoxo


Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign