6.10.15

September Favourites



Hey guys! Hope your having a good week so far. I know it's the second week of October but I wanted to share some of the things I've been loving and have been frequently reaching out for on my day to day basis. I like to wear simple makeup that gives me a natural look. Don't get me wrong I love going all out on my makeup but, not every single day. With that said, here are the products that I use.








-Benefit Pore-fessional Primer (best primer ever!)
-L'oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation (#320 Natural Beige)
-Beauty Blender
-L'oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara
-NYX eye shadow Love In Rio (Segredos De Giselle)
-Elf eyeliner
-Milani blush (#01 Dolce Pink)
-E.L.F Bronzer (St. Lucia)
-L'oreal Lipstick (#800 Fairest Nude)
-Buxom Lipgloss (White Russian)

xoxo

No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign