25.1.16

First Outfit of the day!



Monday! We meet again! Hope everyone had an nice weekend. As promised on my last post I mentioned that I would start doing some outfit posts. Here are a few pictures that were taken today. Hope you guys enjoy.



                       

I've had these booties for over a year now and I'm in love. The fact that the strings from the sides are coming off gives a kind of an edgy vibe. 

This bag is truly perfect. I got this as a gift when I was in South America at Zara and I have worn it out a lot. It may seem small but it fits quite a few things. Stick around for a what's in my bag post coming soon. 


I could't stop laughing while these pictures were being taken. I was quite nervous to be honest hoping it would turn out nice. Hope you guys like the outcome. On another note not only do I love how its a charcoal colour but I also love how this trench coat is light and long. Perfect for the Spring.

Outfit:
-Trench- M for Mendocino
Similar ones here and here
-Booties- Zara
-Bag- Zara
-Jeans- Zara
-Scarf- Forever21
-Sunglasses- South American shop


xoxo, 



No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign