1.1.16

New Year, New Beginning....



HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY! I hope everyone had an amazing New Years and are ready to take on 2016! I am super pumped because I have many goals and plans I am hoping to achieve.
I know I haven't posted a favourites in a while but I decided to show them only when I had a lot that I had accumulated.




I loveeee coats I find that a coat can bring a whole outfit together effortlessly.
This particular coat I got last month as a birthday gift for myself at M for Medocino.
I love that its super light weight and its a beautiful charcoal grey colour. I have received numerous compliments since wearing it. I will be posting an OOTD with me actually wearing the clothing items I am mentioning very soon!

Similar ones here and here

I love boots! Anyone who knows me knows that I love high heels, boots of every kind. I'm 5'9, so it isn't like I need the extra height LOL but I like wearing them. They makes an outfit look more put together without even trying and I find that sexy.
Besides you know what they say "higher the heels the closer to God"
These babies I got almost 2 years ago and I love them. I purchased them at target when the designer Joseph Altuzarra decided to do a collabrated line for target.

Similar ones here and here

Red is such a beautiful colour. So when I saw this one at Zara I knew I had to pick it up. When I pick up a scarf I not only look for it to keep me warm and the fact that its pretty but I also like to make sure it is nice and long. I love to make it look nice and chunky.


I was looking for a good book to read so I went to Chapter and I found this one displayed on the table in the entrance. The title caught my attention (The Girl on the Train). The lady that worked there saw that I was reading the back to get an idea of what it was about and she told me that she highly recommended this book, that she personally couldn't put it down. She was right. It's good.

You can also purchase it here

I'm a big fan of agendas. I don't believe in putting everything on your smart phone because chances are you are gonna lose your phone and lose everything. It's happened before LOL.. I've always been one of those nerds who prefers writing everything down with nice coloured pens and stickers... yup thats me .. don't laugh I know I'm weird.
Any who this particular one was given to me by my sister's sister in law who I love. This Kate Spade agenda is currently on sale at Chapters.   
Different designs are also available.

You can also purchase it here

Who doesn't love a good candle? Bath and Body Works have amazing products period. Whether it's hand soap, lotions, body sprays, candles you name it. Everything in there smells amazing you will never be disappointed. I have been burning this candle for 2 weeks now and my room smells BOMB DOT COM. Just saying....
They are currently having a sale up to 75% off where you spend $40 and get $10 off or spend $50 and get $15 off. Sale ends January 17, 2016.

This is one of my all time favourite perfumes. I've been wearing it since I was in high school and it's my signature smell. I love it. It absolutely beautiful.

You can purchase it here

Description found on website.

"Anise, ivy, violet and tonka bean come together in a liquorice harmony, and gently merge with the sweet notes of amarena, vanilla and praline. Then, sensuous notes conjured up from florals, iris roots and musk unfold".

xoxo


No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign