8.8.19

Life Update//What I've Been Up To

Hello everyone! 

I know it's been a little while since my last post but I just wanted to update you on what I've been up to. So I recently just got back from my trip in South America which for those who weren't familiar, I was away in Chile and Argentina for 5 months. As you guys know my boyfriend's family lives there there so we travelled to visit them for a bit. Now that I'm back I'm trying to organize myself and the things I have to lined up to do. While I was away I was contacted by this amazing company called Capitola, which specializes in the most beautiful watches I have ever seen. I recently just received my own watch that was sent to me and wow! I'm in love! I will be posting a blog post about that in a couple of days but I'm completely obsessed and I know you guys will be too. I also have some other blog post that I have been working on and will be sharing it with you guys very soon. 
I feel like it's always great getting away every now and then to refresh your ideas, thoughts and getting inspired by new things. I've hit my reset botton and now I'm coming to you guys with loads of new content which I really hope you guys will enjoy. 

This was my office area most of the time- I miss it (best view ever!).



New post will be up soon,

xoxo, 

No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign