13.2.17

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation and Concealer: Review


Hello ladies!...Hope everyone is having an amazing New Years thus far.. As always I have been all over the place. (surprised?.. ya neither am I, LOL)

Today I'd like to talk to you ladies about make-up. I have always been a fan of Clinique. I personally have sensitive skin to certain products so I'm always a bit hesitate on what I apply on my face. I've heard a lot about the new Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation and Concealer. At first I was a bit spectacle about this product. Why, may you ask? Well first thing- foundation and concealer in one? Does it actually work?































I went into my local Sephora and got colour matched by the lady there, as she applied the product onto the side of my face I quickly noticed the difference from one side to the other... Wow! I was seriously surprised. I decided to purchase it and try it out myself, adding my usual face products, lotion, primer, blush etc. Wow bigggg difference. It's full coverage so all those little imperfections we all have will be covered with this foundation. As I have mentioned in my past posts, I'm not the type of girl that likes to re-apply her makeup throughout the day, so I was quite impressed with it lasting all day. The best part is, is that it comes in so many shades, which is awesome. I, myself appreciate brands that keep in mind that there are so many women with different and beautiful skin tones.
The consistency of this makeup isn't heavy, I didn't feel like my face had much on it, as I personally found it very light. I also never experienced any discomfort of any sort on my skin. The girl at Sephora applied the foundation with a make-up brush, I personally preferred using my fingers to apply it (personal preference), you can also use a beauty blender, or a brush like she did. Overall an amazing product that I highly recommend you guys try.


I am number 2 in shade " Alabaster". 


If you guys are looking for something long lasting and flawless, check this baby out!


XOXO,

No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign