20.12.15

Skin Care



Hey guys, so I'm currently on the road and thought it would be a good idea to share some skin care products that I enjoy. The weather here is getting colder and I thought I could show you what I'm using on a daily to protect my face. I won't lie I love make-up but I also love removing it at the end of the night and having a clean face. After wearing make-up the whole day theres nothing better than that bare-face feeling.









1. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Make-up wipes- Aveeno has always been one of my favourite products and I have used them for 10+ years, so I love to rave about them any chance I get. These wipes are amazing. My face doesn't get irritated like it used to with other wipes I have tried in the past. I like to use these all over my face except my eyes. ( I like to use #6 for that).

2. Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser- After removing the make-up from my face I like to put a generous amount of this cleanser on the palm of my hands and rub it all over my face. Once I feel like I have covered my entire face I simply just was it off with warm water.

3. Aveeno Positiviely Radiant Toner- After my face is nice and clean, I like to apply a toner which helps restore the pH balance of your skin and helps remove oil and shrinks the appearance of pores.

4. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer- I love this moisturizer so much that I use it every single day and night. I was first introduced to this cream by my cousin on a trip to Florida. I was in such need of a good moisturizer and she introduced this one to me one day and I haven't parted from it since (that was 8 years ago LOL- but like they say if you find something that works, stick with it). Theres something about it, it makes my face feel so soft and amazing, and it smells like the beach? Weird I know, but I like it. It is by far one of favourite skin care products that I have ever tried.

5. Ponds- Another facial cream that I really enjoy is the ponds. When I don't have the my Aveeno cream on hand I grab this one. It hydrates my face so nicely and its super affordable.

6. Tarte Maracuja Oil- I don't like removing my eye make-up with make-up wipes. I used to before but I found that it irritated my eyes quite a lot, leaving them all red and watery. I researched other ways on how I could have a better alternative to removing my eye make-up and this Tarte Maracuja Oil does an amazing job. I apply just a few drops onto my finger tips and massage my eyes lids for a bit and bam! my eye make up is gone!. No fuss no muss. I rinse off with a wet warm cloth and I'm done. Another great product is the Josie Maran Pure Argan oil.
This is such and amazing technique. You can also re-apply it once your done as it also help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and nourishes your skin giving it a more "healthy and youthful complexion".
The best part is that these oils are multi-functional and can be used from head to toe.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post

xox


No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign