24.11.15

Gift Guide Ideas...



Hello ladies! I've just started my Christmas shopping since next week is December! Is it me, or did this year past by wayyy to quickly?!
I'm going to be sharing a few gift ideas that I have had my eye on. Hopefully this will give you all an idea on what you get someone (or yourself :D) for Christmas this year.

1. Foreo Luna- So I've heard amazing things about this product. It's basically does the same job a Clarisonic would do but, this doesn't irritate your face as much. The reason I say this is because some of the Clarisonic brushes are too rough for some people that causes them to breakout a lot more then usual but some people don't have a problem and it works great for them- it all depends on your skin type. For people with sensitive skin I find that The Foreo Luna is a better option. It's description on the Sephora's website says it is "suitable for all skin types". I personally have sensitive skin and I would really want to try out this product and review it in the near future.
(retail price $159 CAD)

2. LBD- Every girl needs a little black dress. I found this piece at Zara and I think its the cutest thing. I love the feminine details of lace neckline- beautiful and very elegant, perfect for a holiday party. If your not into the black and are more of a girl that enjoys colour, it is also available in pink.
(retail price $69.90 CAD)

3. Bucket Bag- Like I said in one of my post. I LOVE BUCKET BAGS. Zara for me is never a disappointment and they certainly didn't disappoint this time. I find that bucket bags are not only cute but super stylish. I love how this one is so edgy with the studs and the chain strap. I need this!
(retail price $89.90 CAD)

4. EllandEmm- I follow the designer of these gorgeous pieces on youtube and I find that she puts so much work and beautiful details into her pieces. I have seen her pieces on a few friends of mine which rave about her jewellery line and I find that her pieces are absolutely beautifully made.
(retail price $50)

5. Gwen Stefani Palette- One of my friends has this palette and must I say... WOW. The pigmentation of the product is beautiful. The colours are so pigmented that you don't really need to use a lot of the product to achieve the look your going for.
(retail price $70 CAD)

6. Sorel Boots- These boots are so comfortable. They are super warm and keep your feet nice and dry.  Ladies...you must get. Plus they are so cute! (comes in various colours).
(retail price $180 CAD)

7. Aldo Booties- We all love shoes! but in this weather we all can't afford to be wearing 6 inch heels without being scared that we are gonna fall on our face and break a leg LOL. These booties are stylish and work appropriate, and are only 3 inch tall! I've always found Aldo shoes to be super comfortable and for the price why not. It also comes in camel.
(retail price $120 CAD)

8. Vogue sweater- This little piece is also by EllandEmm. I've had my eye on this one not gonna lie and I've read some great reviews on the quality of it. Who knows... maybe Santa's reading my list ;)
(retail price $45)




              Gift Guide For Her
(under $200) 

                 

xoxo

No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign