22.5.20

Shrimp Pasta

Hello everyone! I really hope everyone is doing well. I know things are still a bit weird with what's going on, so I wanted to try to get your minds off of it even if it for a little while. It's a weird time that we are living in, but hopefully things will pass and get better. 

On New Years my cousin came over and made this for us, which intrigued me at plain sight (I'm a sucker for seafood). Once I tried it, I instantly loved it and wanted the recipe. This was really easy to make and you just need a few ingredients. I wanted to share it with you guys just in case you guys wanted to give it a try, since we are all still in quarantine and might be getting a little bored with our menus. Set up a cozy table in you balcony or backyard, add some candles and a good glass of wine and trust me you won't miss eating out with this easy recipe.  

Serve on top of pasta or rice. 


Ingredients: 

- fresh shrimp (depending on how many people)
-pint of cherry tomatoes
-chilli flakes (depending on how spicy you'd like)
-salt and pepper
-oil



First, you are going to wash your shrimp thoroughly and get them all cleaned up. 

Next, you are going to cut off anything you don't think you are going to eat. I personally don't like the little legs or head (gross! did I just say that?! LOL). I find that it helps when you have an extra bowl on the side, so then you are cutting the shrimp you have a place to put anything your not going to cook. 

If you have a wok that would be great to use. 



Add oil to your pan/wok and let it heat up first before adding your shrimp. Once you feel like it's hot enough add your shrimp and season it with a little bit of salt and chilli flakes (if you want to add pepper you can-I just didn't have any). While that is cooking start cutting up your cherry tomatoes.


In another small frying pan add oil and your cherry tomatoes. Season it with salt.



Cook shrimp and saute the cherry tomatoes.



You can serve it with rice or pasta (I personally prefer pasta). That's it! Super easy and affordable. Hope you guys like it and enjoy a nice meal "out"!



Hope you guys enjoy!

xoxo,

No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign